The Kinetico K5 drinking water station offers high efficiency water
purification to ensure you are always getting good, clean water. It
reduces the heavy metals, chemicals, bacteria, viruses, minerals and
objectionable tastes and odors that may be present in your water.
The K5 advantages:
· Be easy to use and maintain
Our K5 comes with a standard designer faucet that will allow you & your loved ones to enjoy high-quality drinking water right from your kitchen sink.
The K5 is also very easy to maintain, cartridges can be easily replaced in no time and if you decide to have a new installation or maybe relocate at any point of time, we assure you that the plumbing work will not be that complicated.
· Be convenient and economical.
Convenient: Convenience is a major element when you consider installing a filtration solution like the K5. You do not have to worry about your drinking water supply, buying, lifting, transporting, or scheduling deliveries of water bottles.
Economical: Yes, you will be required to invest a significant amount at the beginning, however in the long-term you will be saving money & most importantly your own time & energy.
· Provide a reliable supply of high-quality water.
• Reverse Osmosis – The K5 system uses reverse osmosis technology with up to 5 cartridge options to enhance the quality of the water.
• MAC Guard - uses a smart locking mechanism to stop the flow of water in the case the filter has reached its maximum life. (locks every 1893 L)
• QuickFlow - ensures a strong flow of water coming out of the faucet.
• EverClean Rinse - ensures the reverse osmosis membrane is rinsed with filtered water to extend membrane life and maximize efficiency.
• Puremometer –consists of a blue indicator to monitor the two carbon filters’ life spans.
system can also be customized for your own specific drinking water
needs with the addition of further optional filters. These options are
• Purefecta Bacteria/Virus Guard
• VOC Guard
• Arsenic Guard
• Perchlorate Guard
• Chloramine Guard
|What is used for||K5 will remove more than 99.99 percent of viruses, 99.999 percent of protozoa, and 99.99999 percent of bacteria, creating biopure drinking water.|
|Tanks Capacity||up to 3.0 gallons|
|Type of dispensing power||household water pressure (Quick Flo™)|
|Temperature Range||35˚-100˚F (2˚-38˚C)|
|Filter Media||Polyamide Membrane|
|Filter Production||500 gallons (1895 L)|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||5.9 x 15.5 x 19 mm|
Get in touch with us and let us help you
Please rotate your device!