These are the general terms and conditions which apply to your purchase of goods from Trust Your Water Online shop through our website at trustyourwater.ae. It is available on the Trust Your Water website trustyourwater.ae.
When we talk about “Trust Your Water” in these terms and conditions we refer to it by using (the pronoun “we”, and its derivatives). When we use (the pronoun “you” and its derivatives), we mean a user shopping from Trust Your Water and buying its products.
In addition to these general terms and conditions, there are other important legal conditions concerning Return policy and Cancellation policy. To agree on these general terms and conditions means your approval and your commitment to the return policy, which are all part of a legally binding contract between us and you. You must read carefully and fully understand these general terms and conditions and return policy before buying anything from Trust Your Water Online shop.
We reserve the right to change the general terms and conditions and return policy at any time. Any changes in terms and conditions will apply on all new orders after posting the changes on our website. You should review the general terms and conditions and return policy posted on Trust Your Water Online shop page before each request.
If you have any questions concerning these general terms and conditions, return policy, cancellation policy, products, or “Trust Your Water Online shop - “trustyourwater.ae”, please contact us and talk to one of our representatives in “Trust Your Water” on this number: 04 253 5222
Information about “Trust Your Water Online shop” and our products
Using our website (even without buying any of our products) means your approval and commitment to these terms and conditions.
We strive to ensure the accuracy and validity of all information contained on Trust Your Water website “trustyourwater.ae”, including product descriptions and prices contained, always. However, errors may occur. We shall try to correct all errors and information on Trust Your Water website ASAP, if we find that this error has any impact on your order, we shall try to inform you.
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
Please be aware that “Trust Your Water Online shop - trustyourwater.ae” provides a different shopping experience than buying from the physical store. You must be aware about:
We sell Trust Your Water “trustyourwater.ae” products and services, through our website trustyourwater.ae or through our stores/showrooms, or through our agents/designated sales partners.
Colors of products shown on website depend on many factors - including display settings used on the site; products shape and sizes. It may appear different in reality than the screen. We provide dimensions and measurements with the descriptions of products; it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each product fits your purpose.
Photos on the website are for illustration purposes only, in order to obtain an accurate description of any product and its details you should read the product description listed.
All products depend on its availability in stock, which means inability to meet your order in case of its absence. Products shown for sale are prone to be stopped from sale either online or in stores at any time. It is our responsibility, in such cases, to pay you back any amount you have paid for products you did not receive;
Promotion offers and products
Trust Your Water Online offers are exclusive to online “trustyourwater.ae” and vice versa.
Product prices on our website are the same as those listed in our catalogue and in our stores. Sometimes, you may find a difference in price when there are different promotions in stores or on our website.
Our website visitors who conceded to provide us with their personal information, might be contacted in the future for marketing promotions through channels such as email, Media Ads, SMS or by a phone, if the customer want to opt-out from receiving any further promos, they have the right to contact us during the business days and request our operational team to remove them from our contact list.
Validity of information
TRUST YOUR WATER assumes the validity of information provided by the customer; the customer in return is held responsible for the accuracy of his personal information and data required to complete the purchase. The customer assumes responsibility in case he provides any incorrect information. Trust Your Water United Arab Emirates shall not be responsible if otherwise happens.
We shall do our best to have our website free from any viruses, you must make sure to use the appropriate programs and software for detecting viruses and any other malicious content online on your computer or smart phone.
Be cautious!! You may encounter many pseudo Trust Your Water websites, which may seem similar to the official website and claim selling our products. Trust Your Water is not responsible for any fraud or fraudulent attempts by other websites. The official UAE Trust Your Water website is: trustyourwater.ae
We have the right at any time to modify, stop selling, stop services, sell any of our products, stop online shopping temporarily or permanently, with or without prior notice. In case our service stops after payment, we shall refund you, in accordance with the return policy- refund.
The eligibility to order and purchase our products.
Unless you are 18 years old or older you may not purchase from Trust Your Water. The delivery address must be in the United Arab Emirates. You should provide a valid email, a cell phone number that you can be contacted through easily.
All products sold by “TRUST YOUR WATER Online shop” are for personal use only; none of these products are authorized for commercial or industrial use unless it is explicitly stated.
Order to purchase products.
Your order represents an offer to purchase products Trust Your Water. When you order more than one item your order represents a set of offers for each product separately.
Both your act of assigning your personal email, phone and other billing details is considered a confirmation for your final order that you have sent to Trust Your Water Online shop. Please pay attention when placing your order, since you may not be able to modify or add any more products after we send you your confirmation email.
In case you desire to modify your order after you complete your purchase, you may incur additional costs.
Purchase requisition approval contains the product details that you have ordered, the total cost of comprehensive delivery, installation, and order number. You should print a copy of these general terms and conditions, along with the return policy, and cancellation policy then keep them in a safe place. You will need to refer to this data when you contact us with your request.
Acceptance of the purchase order:
Although we hope we can provide all products ordered, we reserve the right, in our estimation, without giving any reasons, not to accept any purchase order at any time (prior to delivery of your order). In case we refuse your order, we shall notify you as soon as possible and refund; with any amount owed.
All prices listed on “Trust Your Water Online shop” – “trustyourwater.ae” are Trust Your Water prices, unless otherwise stated. Prices listed do not include delivery or installation fees. Delivery and installation fees will be added to the total price of your order and will be displayed on your invoice according to the following paragraph.
The price that you paid for your products is the price of “Trust Your Water Online shop” when you ordered your purchase unless these terms and conditions stated otherwise.
In most cases delivery fees that you paid are those provided by “Trust Your Water Online shop” when you placed your order. Delivery & installation fees will be calculated according to your location, measurements, weight, size, nature, and the value of your product. For more information concerning delivery fees please refer to our delivery information.
Although we constantly check the accuracy of our stock on “Trust Your Water Online shop” and its compatibility with the physical inventory in our warehouse, error may occur. If we discover any stock error with any product you ordered, we shall inform you as soon as possible.
Delivery & installation
- Please ensure that electricity and A/C are available and in working status before the delivery date.
- Before installation, A water lab test should be conducted to ensure the water purification solutions selected are sufficient to provide safe water to the customer residence, if the customer declined the water test Trust your water will not be responsible for any negative experiences the customer might face.
- Most of the cases Trust Your Water will ensure the delivery of the product unless an order cancelation is requested by the customer within 48 hours.
- Request of reschedule delivery & installation can only be post-ponded if that request should be sent 48 hours. Prior date. And it will be rescheduled to next available slot.
- The delivery will be based on the delivery terms mentioned in the quotation.
- For aftersales there will be an outstation charges based on the location of the customer.
- Dubai - 150 AED
- Abu Dhabi - 500 AED
- Sharjah - 200 AED
- Rest of the emirates – 300 AED
- If the customer premises require any sort of entry/ gate passes, authorizations etc. it must be understood and must be prepared based on the products and tools that you wish to take inside the perimeter. The passes must be coordinated between the customer and Trust your water team.
- Once the items are delivered, the delivery notes will be provided to the customer along with the original invoice.
- Once the payment is completed, a payment receipt will also be provided to the customer.
- Delivery of any defective product will be replaced after collecting the product. Redelivery of a defective product will be within 2 days in Dubai and Sharjah, 5 -7 days outstation if the item is still available in stock.
- If the Item existing in stock the delivery and installation will happen within a week depending on the location.
- The estimated delivery of the out-of-stock products will be from 4-8 weeks depending on the product and the customization required.
- Customized or engineered products might take longer delivery periods.
Prior to arriving scheduled pick-up time:
- You will receive an order confirmation email within two business days once you complete your order.
- You will receive a call from our technicians to schedule your delivery.
- If one or more of your ordered items becomes unavailable, we will notify you by a phone call. You can choose to be refunded the amount of the unavailable item(s), and still pick up the rest of your order when it is ready for collection. Or you can choose to cancel your entire order for a full refund.
What will you need?
Your receipt and the item’s original packaging are required for all returns and exchanges. We issue refunds through the same method of payment as the original payment (e.g. credit card purchases will be credited to the original credit card account).
Online shopping returns & refund
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unopened item within 7 days with your receipt. We will either replace the item or refund the price you paid for the goods and credit the refund amount to your credit/account that you made payment with.
We will not refund any delivery and assembly costs you have paid in case you requested to return goods already delivered to your home.
Full product cost refund will be only on products that haven’t been installed/used yet and still have the original packaging,
At any time, Trust your water reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange, and we may ask for picture identification.
You do not have a right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
- products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them;
- any consumable product which has been used or installed;
- products with tampered or missing serial numbers;
Contacting Us (arrange a Return). You may contact us through email, or by calling our office on 04 253 5222
For delivered products, we will refund to you the product amount (excluding the amount paid for the original shipping fees) in full plus the cost of return:
- if the products are faulty; or
- if you reason for return is due to an error on our side, such as an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery etc.
- you present the original sales receipt/invoice, signed consignment note or proof of payment for the product.
- the product is not a custom-made product
Refund Procedure. We will issue a refund to you depending on the method you used for payment, as follows:
- if you paid by cash on delivery, we will issue a refund to your wallet; or
- if you paid by credit/debit card, you can choose to have a refund by credit/debit card or to your wallet.
Refund Timescale. Your refund will be initiated once your product is received back in our warehouse and inspected by our team, and the final refund will be received by you as follows:
if the refund is to your credit/debit card, you will receive the refund at earliest within fourteen (14) working days from the day on which we receive the product back in our warehouse.
if your refund is to your wallet, you will receive the refund within fourteen (14) working days after your product is received back in our warehouse and inspected by our team; or
if you have cancelled your order for in-stock items before shipping and within 24Hs, an automated refund will be provided back to you;
if you have cancelled your order for out-of-stock items before shipping, an automated refund will be provided back to you however there will be a with a cancelation fee charged on the total amount of the items selected depending on the following:
- Items below or equal to 5,000 AED: 10% cancelation fee will be charged.
- Items above 5,000 AED: 25% cancelation fee will be charged.
We reserve the right to refuse refunds or exchange products if we have reason to suspect abuse of these return and exchange conditions.
- Trust Your Water is not responsible for products that gets unpacked by customers without the involvement of our technicians & installation team.
- Damaged packaging after a proper delivery and products that are unpacked without the evolvement of our technicians & installation team will cancel the product warranty.
- If you incorporate other products that doesn’t belong to Trust your water and it negatively affected our solutions, “Trust your water” may choose to not to honor the terms of the warranty by declaring it void.
- If the customer hires a third party for installation or servicing our solutions, “Trust your water” will be entitled to void the warranty.
- If the product is damaged due to incompliance with the product specifications, “Trust your water” will not be accountable for the product warranty fulfillment.
- Our warranty is only valid for the UAE market, if the purchased solution is not in UAE “Trust your water” will be entitled to void the warranty, Customers will have to get in touch directly with our suppliers to activate their international warranty or their local distributors.
- We reserve the right to decline supplier’s warranty if the products serial number is removed, defaced, or made illegible.
- Any utilization of Product that is inconsistent with either the design of the Product or the way the manufacturer “supplier” intended the Product to be used, will void the warranty.
- Our warranty is only valid for solutions that have been purchased directly from “Trust your water”
- To be eligible for the warranty coverage, you will have to show a proof of purchase and the solution should be also within the warranty coverage timeframe mentioned.
- We reserve the right to impose additional charges for services which are outside of the warranty coverage. We also reserve the right to decline to provide service where the Product is obsolete, no longer deemed serviceable or replaceable for any reason.
- Time shall not be of the essence as our services can be inadvertently affected by factors outside our control. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages howsoever arising out of delays, loss of use, etc., nevertheless, we shall make reasonable efforts to inform You in the event where the service may exceed one (1) month of date of service request.
- If the Product or a unit, consumables, part, or subassembly requires repair, we may, at our option and discretion, repair, replace or exchange it with an equivalent product, unit, consumables, part, or subassembly that is new or refurbished. We will retain the replaced part or product that is exchanged during service as our property, and the replacement part or product will become Your property. Repaired, replaced, or exchanged part or product will continue to be under warranty for a period of not less than fourteen (14) days.
- If service is required, you agree to make the Product reasonably accessible to us. Products not reasonably accessible or cannot be safely accessed will be deemed to be outside the cover of this warranty.
- This warranty is valid only to the person named as the owner of the Product in the sales invoice with the product serial and/or model number that is mentioned on the invoice.
- We shall reserve the right to vary the coverage or refuse to cover Products which in Our records indicate are “End-of-Line” or “Clearance”, However, You will notified before completing a purchase with that.