The MAC Guard 7500 filter is an excellent choice when you want to
eliminate unpleasant tastes and odors while improving the quality of
your water. Without MACguard technology, filters can be overused.
MACguard ensures you and your family will get only the best water.
Kinetico drinking water filter with MAC Guard 7500 is tested and
certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the
reduction of aesthetic chlorine, taste, and odor. Model 7500 is also
tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 53
for lead, VOC (volatile organic substances) and MTBE
Details about the contamination found in water:
• Earthy smells are likely due to organic matter, such as leaves and algae from surface water sources.
MTBE (methyl-tert butyl ether) is found in some water sources, mainly
in urban areas with leaking underground gasoline storage tanks.
• Chlorine is present in most disinfected drinking-water at concentrations of 0.2–1 mg/L
• Chlorine is added to water to help destroy waterborne pathogens, but it can introduce an unpleasant odor or taste.
• Heavy metals come from corroded pipes in water distribution lines.
What is used for
Removes Taste, Odour, Chlorine, Sediment, Lead & Volatile Oraganic Compounds (VOCs)
2-38 degrees celsius
Activated Carbon Block
Total Dissolved Solids
less than 4000 mg/L
1893 liters(average lifetime)
0.7 - 6.7 bar
Dimensions (w x d x h)
127 x 127 x 381 m
• If there is a decrease in the water flow, please contact us. There could be an issue with building pump or piping or the filter needs to be changed.
• The MAC Guard 7500 uses a smart locking mechanism to stop the flow of water once the filter has reached its maximum life span (locks after 1893 L)
• The Puremometer (blue indicator) shows the lifespan of the filter. In the case, the blue color in the indicator runs out, request/order a filter cartridge replacement as soon as possible. The replacement will be for activated carbon sediment cartridge.
• If any noise issues are detected, please contact the technical team to attend to the issue at hand.
• Do not attempt to replace the filter cartridges independently without the consultation of the technical team.
• It is recommended to open the faucet and flush the water for few minutes in case the water has not been used for a long time. (For example, going away for a vacation or moving into a new house)
• After filter cartridge replacement, the faucet must be turned on for 5 minutes to flush any present contaminants in the plumbing system.
• Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.