Unique ultra-high porosity, activated catalytic carbon creates an
extraordinarily large active surface area for removing contaminants.
100% binder-free, gas activated carbon maximizes capacity for longer-lasting cartridges.
flow combines turbo and radial flow to increase contact time, minimize
pressure drop and fully utilize media filtration capacity for maximum
Adsorptive technology consisting of 400 layers of
proprietary nano-alumina fibers with electrostatic properties inhibits
scale formation and reduces contaminants such as lead, VOC, bacteria
(99.99%) and heavy metals.
Catalytic carbon media – 2 grams of activated carbon can hold contaminants with a surface area as big as a football stadium.
This patented activated carbon media removes volatile organic
substances dissolved in the water. These substances can evaporate in
room temperature and if inhaled can cause problems because they are
toxic. Organic substances are also a food source for bacteria and can
allow them to grow if present in the water supply. Chlorine is also
another contaminant that has a strong odor when present in the water
supply. When chlorine is inhaled it can form hydrochloric acid and
hypochlorous acid which are poisonous to the human body.
Nano-alumina fibers – The filter media is designed to remove contaminants greater than 0.02 microns
such as heavy metals, bacteria, and viruses. In other words, the filter
media acts as a barrier holding the contaminants until the filter has
reached its maximum contaminant holding capacity. At this point, the
filter needs to be replaced because the bacteria are present in the
filter media and any flow of water will contain bacteria if the filter
cartridge is not replaced.
What is used for
Adsorptive technology consisting of 400 layers of proprietary nano-alumina fibers with electrostatic properties inhibits scale formation and reduces contaminants such as lead, VOC, bacteria (99.99%) and heavy metals.
2.1 - 6.9 bar
4- 39 degrees celsius
Dimensions (w x d x h)
102 x 114 x 380 mm
• If there is a decrease in the water flow, please contact us. There could be an issue with building pump or piping or the filter needs to be changed.
• The filter cartridge is to be replaced once the flow of water decreases to 1 L/min. In other words, once the flow of the water decreases this indicates the filter has reached its maximum life span.
• The filter cartridge holds contaminants such as organic substances which is considered a food source for bacteria growth. To avoid that, it is recommended that the filter be replaced every 12 months for safety.
• If any noise issues are detected, please contact the technical team to attend to the issue at hand.
• Do not attempt to replace the filter cartridges independently without the consultation of the technical team.
• It is recommended to open the faucet for a few minutes in the case the water has not been used for a long time. (For example, going away for a vacation or moving into a new house)
• After the filter has been replaced, the faucet must be turned on for 5 minutes to flush any present contaminants in the plumbing system.